Alectra Utilities' rates and services are regulated by the Ontario Energy Board, an independent provincial government agency. We operate under Electricity Distribution Licence ED-2016- 0360 to distribute electricity to customers within our licensed service area, which generally includes Alliston, Aurora, Barrie, Beeton, Bradford West Gwillimbury, Brampton, Guelph, Hamilton, Markham, Mississauga, Penetanguishene, Richmond Hill, Rockwood, St. Catharines, Thornton, Tottenham and Vaughan.
In accordance with regulatory policy, Alectra Utilities is providing its 2019 scorecard to customers by posting it on our website. Click here to see how we're doing.
The scorecard is accompanied by management discussion and analysis that explains the scorecard results. These measures will give valuable insight into how well Alectra Utilities is performing each year relative to measures determined by the Ontario Energy Board.
Active Ontario Energy Board Applications
Alectra Utilities Corporation applied to change its electricity distribution rates (EDR) effective January 1, 2021.
Current Decisions with Reasons
Alectra Utilities Corporation applied to change its electricity distribution rates effective January 1, 2020.
- Notice of Application - English
- Notice of Application - French
- AlectraUtilities_APPL_Ex 1-3_v. 1 of 7
- AlectraUtilities_APPL_Ex 4-Apx A_PUBLIC VERSION_ v. 2 of 7
- AlectraUtilities_APPL_Ex 4-Apx B-E_PUBLIC VERSION_v. 3 of 7
- AlectraUtilities_APPL_Ex 4-Apx F_v. 4 of 7
- AlectraUtilities_APPL_Ex 4-Apx G-K_v. 5 of 7
- AlectraUtilities_APPL_Ex 4-Apx L-P_PUBLIC VERSION_v. 6 of 7
- AlectraUtilities_APPL_Ex 5-Attach 1-34_v. 7 of 7
As the second largest electricity distributor in Ontario, we actively participate in various industry consultations, including Ontario Energy Board proceedings, consultations with Electricity Distributors Association, Coalition of Large Distributors, Independent Electricity System Operator and other industry stakeholders.