Sign up for My Account for 24/7 access to:
- View your account balance, due date, and payment history
- Go paperless – enrol in ebilling
- Enrol in pre-authorized payments
- View, download, or print current or previous bills
- View and analyze your daily, hourly, monthly, and yearly electricity usage
- Update your account profile, including two-factor authentication
Join the hundreds of thousands of Alectra Utilities customers who are already enjoying the convenience of online account access!
Signing up for My Account takes only moments! You'll need:
- Your account number and last payment amount from your bill
- Your email address
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’ve not made a payment yet, enter $0.00 as your last payment amount. You will be prompted to enter the phone number we have listed on your Alectra account.
Did you add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your safe senders list? Please check your spam/junk folders. If not found, please contact us.
To reset your password, on My Account Login click the “Forgot your password?” button and enter the email address you registered with or updated on your My Account profile. You will receive an email from us with instructions on how to reset your password.
Please contact us to delete your My Account profile. When it’s been cleared from our system, you’ll be able to sign up for My Account using your new email address and create a new password.
No, you can link multiple accounts to one My Account profile.
- Log in and go to the My Profile tab
- Below your profile is the Account Access List where you can link accounts to your profile
- For each one you link, you’ll need the account number and last payment amount for verification
- If you’re on paperless ebilling, linked accounts will be paperless too
To see the accounts linked to your profile, click the My Account Lists in the top left corner of the dashboard. You can search and filter your list and select the account number you want to view.
Yes, you will need to register each account individually. Please note that if more than one account is registered with the same email address you can only log in using the account number; using the email address log in will not work.
On the My Profile tab, enter and verify your new email address. After you click the “Update My Profile” button an email will be sent to the deleted email address for you to confirm the change by clicking on the “Confirm Email Address Change” link in that email.
Please contact us to delete the My Account profile. When it’s been cleared from our system, you’ll be able to sign up for My Account using a different email address and create a new password.
On the My Profile tab you can go paperless by clicking the ebilling YES button. An email will be automatically sent to you advising a change has been made to your account.
On the Forms tab select the Pre-Authorized Payment Form option, complete the mandatory fields, and submit the application.
- Your enrollment will take effect on your next Alectra bill
- Please pay any current charges and/or arrears by the due date to avoid late payment charges
You can give guests access to all or some of your My Account information.
- On the My Profile tab click the Guest Access tab
- Enter your guest’s email address
- From the list, select each area you would like to give your guest access to
- Click the “Send Guest Invitation” button
- We will send your guest an email with a link to activate their online access to your account
Note: Guests do not receive copies of ebill notifications or paper bills and cannot make any changes to your My Account profile.
Please contact us to investigate. You may have inadvertently unsubscribed from receiving emails from Alectra Utilities.
Unfortunately, you cannot update your telephone numbers online through My Account. Please contact us to add or change a phone number associated with your account.
To unsubscribe from paperless ebilling emails, click ebilling NO on the My Profile tab.
To unsubscribe from emails about services or program information, click on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the original email.
Click “go back and try again” to see if the error has fixed itself. If you continue to see an error, clearing your internet browser cache should resolve the issue.
If you continue to have difficulties logging in, please contact us for assistance.