Find a Form

Contact Us

For bill, account balance and other general inquiries about your account.

Report a Power Outage, Hazard or Electrical Emergency

Report a power outage, hazard or electrical emergency. You can also report part power and power quality issues.

If Alectra Utilities is your municipality’s water/wastewater biller, you can submit your water meter reading using this form.

Open, Transfer and Close Accounts

For residential customers moving into, out of, or within the Alectra Utilities service area.

For lawyers representing incoming or outgoing Alectra Utilities residential customers.

We would like to learn more about your new business or assist with moving or closing your account. You may be asked to complete this Application for Service.

For landlords to accept or decline continued service at rental premises when a tenant closes their account.

Automatic Payments

Join our convenient pre-authorized payment plan, and we will automatically withdraw your payment from your financial institution on your bill due date. Residential customers also have an Equal Payment option.

Set up automatic withdraw of your payment from your financial institution on your bill due date.

For existing pre-authorized payment customers only.

Construction Services

Building a new home or commercial, industrial or institutional facility? Get started at the New Connection portal.

Upgrading your electrical service? Use the New Connections portal.

Adding an addition to your existing home or facility and need to relocate your electricity meter? Use the New Connections portal.

For the permanent removal of service and Alectra Utilities owned equipment from a customer-owned property.

Application for attachments (or removal of attachments) on Alectra Utilities-owned poles (Excel document).